April 1, 2021 until July 31, 2021 the GNWT is temporarily revising limits for the sole sourcing of purchases without a competitive process. Come to this workshop being offered by Procurement Shared Services (PSS) to learn the impact and implication of this change in policy and practice. Topics will include:
- Decrease from $25,000 to under $10,000 for untendered goods, services and construction.
- How to obtain the best value possible within the policies of the GNWT?
- How do these changes affect current policies of the GNWT, i.e.: Business Incentive Policy (BIP), GNWT Procurement Guidelines, Financial Administration Manual (FAM), Standing Offer Agreements (SOA's)?
- How does this change how I buy/purchase goods under $10,000?
- When do I need to sole source authorization form?
- When can I turn the procurement over to PSS?
- What is a Professional Service and what are the sole source limits for Professional Services?
Minimum of five (5) attendees required or training session will be cancelled.
Procurement training can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org