The Introduction to SAM Course modules is the foundation for all future SAM courses for the NTHSSA. The intended audience is:
- NTHSSA Finance Staff;
- NTHSSA Procurement Staff;
- NTHSSA Materials Management/Inventory Staff;
- NTHSSA Staff that go on Duty Travel;
- NTHSSA Staff that request goods or services;
- NTHSSA Staff with a Visa card; and
- NTHSSA Staff that mange a budget for a specific program area.
This course is designed to introduce NTHSSA staff to the basics of SAM. The course will show users how to:
- Navigate in SAM;
- Set up favorites;
- Find existing transactions; and
- Generate reports using the Query Viewer and Run Controls.
Access to all slides presented in the introduction to SAM modules can be found here: NTHSSA onto SAM - Introduction to SAM.
To access walk- through documentation and quick reference guides for the Introduction to SAM Modules, visit: http://our.gnwt.ca/dept/fin/sam/default.aspx#