These information sessions are intended to provide GNWT staff with a better overall understanding of what Procurement Shared Services (PSS) is and how to improve the experience in working with PSS.
Topics that will be covered during the orientation sessions include:
• How departments can access PSS;
• Which services are provided by PSS;
• How to develop a Procurement Plan;
• Roles and responsibilities of client departments and PSS during and after the procurement process;
• Providing what is required to ensure the process is more efficient for you to receive the goods and services you require; and
• Tips to Improve our Service.
Minimum of five (5) attendees required or offering will be cancelled.
Procurement Training can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org