What is LifeWorks?
LifeWorks is the GNWT’s confidential 24/7 Employee and Family Assistance program (EFAP).
Your EFAP is a confidential and voluntary support service that can help you take the first step toward change. LifeWorks can help you find solutions to the challenges you face at any age and stage of life. You and your dependents can access immediate and confidential support in a way that is most suited to your preferences, comfort level and lifestyle.
How do I access LifeWorks?
For immediate and confidential assistance, call 1-833-622-1307
To access LifeWorks online:
- Go to www.login.lifeworks.com
- Username: gnwt
- Password: GNWT (password is case sensitive)
The LifeWorks app is also available for download from the Apple App Store or Google Play
What are the available supports?
Solutions for your work, health and life:
• Stress • Mental health concerns • Grief and loss • Crisis situations
Manage relationships and family
• Communication • Separation/divorce • Parenting
Deal with workplace challenges
• Stress • Performance • Work-life balance
• Alcohol • Drugs • Tobacco/Nicotine • Gambling
Find child and elder care resources
• Child care • Schooling • Nursing/retirement homes
Get legal advice
• Family law • Separation/divorce • Custody
Receive financial guidance
• Debt management • Bankruptcy • Retirement
There is no cost to you or your family to use your EFAP. This benefit is provided to you by your employer. Your EFAP can provide a series of sessions with a
professional and if you need more specialized or longer-term support, our team of experts can suggest an appropriate specialist or service that is best suited to your needs. While fees for these additional services are your responsibility, they may be covered by your provincial or organizational health plan.