What is Lifeworks?
Lifeworks is the GNWT’s confidential 24/7 Employee and Family Assistance program (EFAP).
Formerly Morneau Shepell, Lifeworks is an innovative wellbeing resource you can trust—whether you’re expecting a baby, going through a divorce, or feeling overwhelmed at work.
When the world around you gets stressful, Lifeworks can help you manage your reactions with wellbeing articles, podcasts, tools, and resources.
How do I access Lifeworks?
For immediate and confidential assistance, call 1-844-880-9142
To access Lifeworks online:
- Go to www.login.lifeworks.com
- Username: gnwt
- Password: GNWT (password is case sensitive)
What are the available supports?
The confidential 24/7 Lifeworks platform can help you:
- Connect to news and updates through the News Feed
- Access a wealth of online resources and information to support your mental, physical, social, and financial wellbeing
- Get expert guidance from professional advisors, any time, about any issue, either work-related or in your personal life
- Speak to a counsellor if you have a problem that’s bigger than you, or connect with other specialists including financial and legal professionals