Courses can be viewed prior to logging in, but registration into a course requires logging in.
Login with Your Existing GNWT Username & Password
Most GNWT employees already have an account for this website, as you can login with your existing GNWT username and password that you use to login to your computer at work.
- Click the ‘Login’ button below My HR.
- Login with your GNWT username and password. This is the same username and password you would use to login to your computer at work.
If you do not have a GNWT username and password, you can request a user account for this site.
Request a User Account
If you do not have a GNWT username and password, i.e. you do not login to a Windows computer at work, you can request a user account for this site with the following steps.
- Visit the Create new account page.
- Complete the form by filling in all your personal details. In addition to providing your name, a valid work email address is required.
- When complete, click on the ‘Create new account’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Your new account will be verified and approved by one of our site administrators.
- Once approved, you will receive a notification by email with a login link. Clicking this link will take you back to this website where you can create a password for your account.
- You can then begin registering for courses.