DIIMS is a network-based system that allows the GNWT to create, save, access, protect, search, collaborate and manage government records efficiently.
This training session provides DIIMS users an opportunity to build on their knowledge by learning new and advanced skills to help work more efficiently within the system. At the end of the session, participants will know:
- How to manage and organize Favourites
- How to work with Collections
- How to search and share information in DIIMS
- How to use reminders and notifications
- How to file emails efficiently
- Where to go for DIIMS support and resources
Participants will also have an opportunity to “Ask a DIIMS Expert” questions.
DIIMS Advanced Training is intended for employees in departments which have been implemented on DIIMS (ENR, ITI, Lands, DAAIR, Finance, INF, Justice, MACA, and the NWT Housing Corp).
Pre-Requisites: Participants should be existing DIIMS users who have already completed DIIMS End User Training and have a knowledge of their departmental file classification systems. For more information on your department’s procedures, contact your departmental Records Coordinator.