Citizen First 8 is a national survey conducted by the Institute of Citizen-Centred Service that asked Canadians and NWT residents how satisfied they are with government service delivery – by phone, in person and online. Our results are illuminating!
Want to hear more about what people said and learn more about what you can do to improve service to your Department’s clients? Join us for this Insight Session and learn more about:
- Our results – Where did we shine? Where should we be focusing out service improvement efforts?
- How the NWT’s results stack up against other jurisdictions / nationally
- What Canadians (including Northerners) expect in terms of service delivery
- How to exceed your client’s expectations when it comes to their service experience
- National Trends in service delivery – how important is the online channel and how concerned are residents about privacy and information security?
Presenter: Michal Dziong from the Institute of Citizen-Centred Service
The NWT Results Report is available now – along with verbatim comments from NWT residents – and can be found here.
This Insight Session is sponsored by the Office of the CIO as part of the Service Innovation Strategy. For more information contact Dawn Curtis, OCIO at 867-767-9170 ext. 15067.