This is a new two-day course that prepares you for the examination leading to the new Foundation Certificate In IT Service Management.
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS).
All of ITIL v3 body of knowledge is still very worthwhile and relevant!
ITIL 4 takes you through a more evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
At the end of this new two-day course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- High level overview of ITIL v3’s 5-step Lifecycle model and how the current 26 processes and functions map to the new ITIL 4 model;
- The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4;
- ITIL’s new Service Value Chain;
- The four dimensions of Service Management; and
- The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 18 of these key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value.