This training is hosted over two afternoons, from 1:30pm to 4:30pm. Participants are required to complete both days.
Procurement Shared Services presents “Your GNWT Contract” to GNWT, NTHC, and NTHSSA employees with spending authority over $10,000, and/or contract management responsibilities. The purpose of this set of two webinars is to provide guidance, tools, and information you can use to successfully manage your contracting activities.
MODULE 1 (DAY 1) AGENDA:
- About Procurement Shared Services (PSS)
- PSS/Client Department Responsibilities
- Contract/Post-Procurement Specific
- Contract Basics
- Types of Contracts
- Review and Evaluation
- Acceptance period
- Corporate Structure Knowledge
- Basics of different types of companies you may contract with - liability related
- Procurement Resources
MODULE 2 (DAY 2) AGENDA:
- Contract Management
- Next steps
- Meetings and communication
- Performance and safety
- Your Contract Records
- Standard documentation and upkeep
- Financial Management
- SAM (System for Accountability and Management)
- Reporting Fields
- Contract Changes
Minimum of five (5) attendees required or offering will be cancelled.
Procurement Shared Services can be reached at: Procurement_Training@gov.nt.ca.