Search Human Resource Manual
- During the advertising period, the Human Resource Representative may acknowledge everyone who applies on the competition. This will maintain goodwill and may reduce the number of calls from applicants.
- Human Resources Representative means those employees of the Department of Human Resources designated to co-ordinate the recruitment process.
- Acknowledging applicants is voluntary.
- Allied health professionals will be contacted within 24 hours of receipt of their application and provided with a letter thanking them for their interest in working in the north and advising them that they may be contacted regarding their interest in nursing in other communities/positions.
- Candidates applying by e-mail may be sent an electronic acknowledgement if the candidate includes a valid e-mail address in their application.
- Typically, acknowledgement letters will confirm receipt of the applicant’s resume while thanking them for expressing interest in your position.
- The Human Resources Representative forwards a copy of an acknowledgement letter to each candidate.