Welcome to the GNWT My HR Portal
Currently, we have courses, workshops and online learning opportunities available through this website to all GNWT employees. You can browse for upcoming courses through the Course Catalogue, the Course Calendar and the Online Learning tab.
To register into a session:
- Find the course session or online module and select the green Register button.
- Login to the website using your GNWT username and password, the same as you use to login to your work computer.
- If you do not have a GNWT username and password, please request an account and one of our administrators will approve your account. Once you receive a notification email, you can proceed with registering for a course session.
- Confirm your employee details in the registration page.
- Once registered, your supervisor will be notified by email for his or her approval.
- For ONLINE modules, you are required to hit the "Completed" button to update your own course history.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for more information to the left of this screen.
If you have questions, feedback, comments or suggestions, please contact the Learning & Development Coordinator by email at email@example.com.
Personal information collected is limited to employee registration details managed by the Learning and Development Calendar. This information is collected for the purpose of the Employee Development and Workforce Planning Division’s administration of the online Learning and Development Calendar.
- This information is collected under Section 40(c)(i) of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- This personal information is protected by the privacy provisions of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
If you have any questions in relation to the personal information collected, please send an email to Training@gov.nt.ca, or contact:
Manager, Employee Development and Workforce Planning
PO Box 1320
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
Phone (867)767-9152 Ext. 14055