This is an Aurora College, Yellowknife Campus workshop. For information/registration please contact Karen Horn at (867) 920-8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider this statement by Kevin Cashman, “leadership is authentic influence that creates value.” If you’re interested in enhancing your authenticity as a leader, extending the influence that you have, and creating more value – then this 2-day workshop is for you. Whether you work in the operational side of your industry, or have a team that reports to you, leadership development opportunities through workshops like these provide us with an opportunity to consider our own leadership potential in our lives and give us space and tools to develop our leadership skills.
Workshop price includes:
- An invitation to complete the EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment– a globally applied emotional intelligence tool prior to the workshop.
- A 27-page customized leadership report based on your responses prior to the workshop.
- 1-hour private online emotional intelligence coaching session to review your EQ-i 2.0 results prior to the workshop.
- An invitation to join like-minded leaders from the NWT to participate in a leadership development workshop for 2-days.
- A workbook to use during and following the workshop.