What is Performance Development?
Performance Development is a combination of employee development and performance management based on the GNWT's Competency Model. Performance Development encourages communication between the manager and employee by providing coaching, development and effective feedback throughout the fiscal year.
How does Performance Development Work?
The GNWT’s Performance Development Program is completed via ePerformance, which can be accessed through PeopleSoft (HRIS).
There are five (5) steps to Performance Document completion in ePerformance:
- Step 1: Establish, Monitor and Finalize Criteria.
- Step 2: Self and Manager Evaluation.
- Step 3: Review Meeting and Request Acknowledgement.
- Step 4: Employee Acknowledgement.
- Step 5: Submit for Approval and Document Completion.