Top GNWT Menu

Change Your Personal Information

If you are an active employee, you can update your Personal Information.  If you are no longer employed with the GNWT, this information is available to review, but not update.

To update changes to your personal information in Self- Service, go to Self-Service > Personal Information > Personal Information Summary

  • Select the 'Change' button for the information you would like to update.
  • Select the 'Edit' icon and update the information.
  • Click the Save button.

Sign in to HRIS (Human Resources Information System)