The HRIS (Human Resources Information System) Help Desk is the primary point of contact for all GNWT employees for employment related issues. If you have a question, you should contact the Help Desk. When doing so, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Before you call the toll-free number, ask yourself if you can leave a voicemail message about your issue in 30 seconds or less. If not, an email would be more helpful and appropriate.
- Provide your name and Employee ID number
- If addressing an employee issue, provide their name and Employee ID number.
- Outline the issue you require assistance with. Please note that the Help Desk’s primary function is to deal with PeopleSoft and employee-related issues; they do not deal with problems with Outlook, setting up access to Departmental hard drives and programs or hardware/network issues.
- If you have already contacted the Help Desk and are following up on an issue be sure to reference the number you received when you first logged your question. This will allow the Help Desk personnel to quickly access the original ticket and enable prompt follow-up.
The Help Desk is open 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Phone: 1-867-678-6625 / 1-866-475-8162 (toll-free)