This course is the sixth of 10 in the Project Management certificate program. In this course, you will learn to:
- Establish a baseline from which to measure results.
- Develop contingencies for “unknowns” which may impact your project.
- Control the project scope and take measures to avoid “scope creep”.
- Implement a simple change management process.
- Apply techniques for shortening project duration.
- Track cost, schedule and quality data.
- Report project progress and status.
- Apply strategies for getting back on track when a project goes “off the rails”.