The Government of the Northwest Territories is pleased to offer, to eligible employees, the public service pension plan, group insurance benefits plans, and programs to contribute to overall wellness. These plans will provide you peace of mind today and for years to come.
The following information will provide you with a general overview of these plans, and their options, so that you are able to make the most of your benefits.
- Public Service Pension Plan (PSPP)
- Dental Plan
- Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP)
- Disability Insurance Plan
- IMPORTANT: Please be advised that Excluded Employees and Senior Managers should refer to the Public Service Management Insurance Plan section for disability insurance information.
- Public Service Management Insurance Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- NWTTA Summary Benefits 2017 Pamphlet