This course is the fourth of 10 in the Project Management certificate program. In this course, you will learn to:
- Build high-performance project teams through effective leadership and team communication.
- Use power, politics and influence to motivate your team.
- Resolve conflicts using proven techniques.
- Implement effective and creative problem-solving and brainstorming processes.
- Select the right team members and balance resources between projects.
- Learn proven negotiation techniques.
- Explore the stages of team development.
- Work effectively with people with different personalities.