This is an Aurora College, Yellowknife Campus workshop. Please contact Karen Horn at (867) 920-8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information/registration.
This course is the eighth of 10 in the Project Management certificate program. Meeting cost and time constraints within a project often compromises quality. This course explores how to maintain your quality standards through a balanced approach to quality time and cost. The focus is on developing and applying a quality framework that works for your own projects.
In this course, you will learn:
- Defining quality
- The quality approach
- Prioritizing key quality metrics
- The quality management plan - establishing metrics
- Applying practical tools and techniques
- Applying industry-standard techniques
- Applying quality control tools and techniques
- Compiling and documenting lessons learned
- Sharing best practices