This is an Aurora College, Yellowknife Campus workshop. Please contact Karen Horn at (867) 920-8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information/registration.
This course is the third of 10 in the Project Management certificate program. Stakeholder management is one of the most critical factors of project success. This course provides the project manager with an understanding of stakeholder management processes using proven tools and techniques for managing the stakeholders during the various phases of a project. In this course, you will learn to:
- Learn the obstacles to project communication.
- Identify and assess project stakeholders using proven tools and techniques.
- Develop communications strategies for achieving buy-in and cooperation from stakeholders.
- Explore different types of communication methods.
- Prepare a communications plan and put it into action.
This is an Aurora College course. Course registration, information on course content and invoicing inquiries are to be directed to Karen Horn at (867) 920-8802 or email: email@example.com.